Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

i hope we see landry jones at some point before ben comes back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Roasted Donut posted:

Ross Cockrell better loving own like that because he's the reason we wasted a 5th rounder on brandon boykin rotting his dumb as on the bench

why is brandon boykin rotting his dumb as on the bench, anyway.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Cavauro posted:

how many divisions have three ELITE QBs like the AFC North

andy, joe and johnny right

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

good pass from vick. surprised no illegal contact

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

what a bitch rear end fair catch

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Ribsauce posted:

I could have advanced the ball 8 yards off that punt. Then I would fumble as soon as someone touched me, but I can run forward first.

im imagining pacman catching that punt and its p cool.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Yomofo posted:

How is Fan Duel legal when online poker is banned in the USA?

legalize all gambling. i should be allowed to lose my house by clicking a button at 7-11.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

my life is lacking something, and that's the thrill of being able to legally make a $3000 parlay on the WNBA and lithuanian club soccer.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Petite Dinklage posted:

There's a gas station near work I stop at sometimes and there are two guys who are always there (at different times) buying 15 lottery tickets at a time and scratching them off at the counter

Seems like a fun thing to do

the real degen method is to buy a roll of them and immediately have the cashier scan them without scratching them

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

I've bet on dumber things. WNBA betting is actually legit

my favorite thing ive bet on is me and a couple other dudes at a house party drafting people based on who was most likely to vomit first. made a cool three bills

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

FIRST TIME posted:

Serious question: Why do goons seem to hate Hardee's/Carl's Jr so much? It's priced the same as McDonalds/Burger King/Jack n the Box and the food's way better.

i was in the field working today and went to carl's jr and it was actually for some reason like $2-3 more expensive than normal. must have just been a bullshit carls jr.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Cavauro posted:

it was a social experiment, you pay and eat the food and then they just keep following you around yelling "bro it's just a prank"

there's probably someone in my trunk right now yelling that, thinking im still in my car. instead i'm at home and naked and horny cum watch me big boi

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

bettis isn't wearing a jacket if ben misses that colts gently caress's shoestrings, or if carson didn't get kimo'd.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

the steelers winning games with ben out is Not Cool but lmao the 0-4 ravens

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

imagine this season if Kawalimus was still gimmick posting and Pop Dog Was Freed

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Pancakes by Mail posted:

honestly would he even want to come back at this point? you hope the guy, after so long, has gone on to other things

i got a pm from him literally like three weeks ago.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

that's some fuckin lovely coverage by the dude who's been good.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

FeedingHam2Cats posted:

Very excited for an exciting turnover turning into points for the Ravens and then Vick leading them down the field for a field goal to take the lead with no time left

this but with an instant 80 yard antonio brown touchdown

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Eifert Posting posted:

I just saw the hold on the Bell TD. I have no idea how an official could miss that.

remember when dre kirkpatrick was called for holding when stevie johnson grabbed his facemask. ahhhhh, good times.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

the biggest loss from the steelers not having ben is they can't convert bullshit 3rd and long anymore.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

is alex smith on loan to the ravens

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

that would have worked if it wasnt for a fantastic tackle by that dude.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

FeedingHam2Cats posted:

the ravens are good at fakes though

they're good at "faking" people into picking them to do well!!!!!

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Petite Dinklage posted:

I have a friend who has a friend who went to England to become a barrister and now she wants to move back to the states for some unknown reason

maybe its because she doesn't want to be called a brrister.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

old man smith needs to, instead of playing professional football, sit on his front porch and pass out werther's originals to children, because he's an old man. his age is a large number, much larger than cool people like Andy Dalton and The Girl From iCarly

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

is tony romo on loan to the ravens

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

i like the 3rd down screen/draw more than most but Lmao Hahahahaha Nigga What A Bullshit Give Up Screen You Have Justin Tucker Motherfucker

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Eifert Posting posted:

Ravens gonna win.

god willing

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

hmm, it seems that mark trestman, he's not good.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

I'm going to hug and kiss Mark Trestman and Josh Scobee

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Roasted Donut posted:

he literally called tomlin and pleaded for a job after swish dawg got hurt lmfao

Lmfao Jeff Reed is really cool

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

The Ravens are cool

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Scobee is so loving bad

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Would You Rather: Marc Trestman or Josh Scobee

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

What the gently caress play call is that Lmfao oh my god these are the teams that are trying to beat the bengals

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

time for kawalimus to beat traffic

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Roasted Donut posted:

CALL THAT INSANE RETARD JEFF REED RIGHT NOW

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

that guys not wearing the ribbon!

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007