Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

*snaps fingers* piss and poo poo! yeah yeah! oh, hi. didn't see you there. well i'm not sure what to make of this game, but i hope both teams look very bad, during it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

bell is the best rb in football

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Alaois posted:

"top-flight streetwise arm" WHAT THE gently caress IS EVEN COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH

he said strength-wise but phil simms is an old man who says "strenth"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Piggles posted:

yeah but that's a lovely narrative

that sounds journalisty, i'm outta here

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i wanna drink some boilin' biscuit grease from cardee's jr. gimme that grease

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

how many divisions have three ELITE QBs like the AFC North

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i scream "hell yeah" to all responses to my previous post. we're interacting, and it's good

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

all the little QBs who enter the national football league have elite talent and poise lurking in their heart, and sometimes it takes hold of them and says, "i will not lose." eliteness is fluid and fleeting, and beautiful

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

my life is lacking something, and that's the thrill of being able to legally make a $3000 parlay on the WNBA and lithuanian club soccer.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i was in the field working today and went to carl's jr and it was actually for some reason like $2-3 more expensive than normal. must have just been a bullshit carls jr.

it was a social experiment, you pay and eat the food and then they just keep following you around yelling "bro it's just a prank"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there's probably someone in my trunk right now yelling that, thinking im still in my car. instead i'm at home and naked and horny cum watch me big boi

:ducksiren: :secsmug:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

*watches the same thing as everyone else, doesn't understand what happened or who had the ball until after the play*

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

#5, trash

#34, trash

#37, trash

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

kicker was good, then bad later? never heard of tihs. kiss my rear end. kick me in the eye socket until i Puke Out My Peepers

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i want to see a compilation of every 4th down try in this game including field goal attempts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Atticus Finch posted:

Atticus Finch posted:

Extend Scobee.

• Locked thread