Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I have seen two Steelers games this season. I believe Josh Scobee has missed four kicks in those two contests.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Roger Craig posted:

Now i want a tie

Who needs your late local news GIVE ME THE TIE.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I hate these rules.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Chris James 2 posted:

Root for a tie

0-15-1 ain't that embarrassing

A record we can all be proud of.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

What's even better about Scobee is his look of shock that the FG earlier in the game went in.

"Oh that's gonna miss this is not go---OHHHHHHHH!"

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Allllllllmost away to the races.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Kalli posted:

Uh yeah, I want as much of this game as humanly possible

I want the Steelers to drive, miss a FG, the Ravens to punt, the Steelers to drive and miss a FG, the Ravens to punt, the Steelers to drive and miss a FG then Steve Smith to limp out and catch a pass, limp 40 yards downfield, then get tackled inbounds as the clock runs out.

We're about to accomplish the first.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I guess that's better than a Scobee miss. :shrug:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:laffo:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Praise be to God for that incomplete pass.

Steelers missed FG? No, but a failed fourth down conversion.

Ravens punt? Check.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Let's Go Tie

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

FG Target Line should be the mythical one-half yard line.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Another G4I.

Poor Scobee.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Can they sign Chad Ochocinco as a kicker?

Or was that TO who kicked a FG in the preseason?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

C'moooooooooooon miss. I want a Tie.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

No tie, Ravens win, this game was terrible.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Kalli posted:

So has anyone stuck Josh Scobee with a knife yet?

Tomlin often looks like you wouldn't want to piss him off on a good day, so I'll take him.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Yeah, he's cut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Shes Not Impressed posted:

Well at least the Steelers can make one kick

:thurman:

• Locked thread