Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Wow now I get why people hate Yinzers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Oh man this is gonna be a long game

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Why would you ban crutches at the sideline?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Its gonna be really funny if Ben aggravates his injury because of the dumb crutches ban

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

LeVeon Bell is a wizard

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Steelers still good even with Vick

Stairway to Seven baby

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

b-b--b-b-b--but HOLDING :qq: - some bitches

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

He... he... *wipes bitch tears from eyes* He didn't... he didn't call... *blows nose* h-h-holding

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

FuriousxGeorge posted:

Vick rules. gently caress you haters.

Remember when Vick admitted he sucked for the Jets because he never expected to play and didn't pay attention

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

AggressivelyStupid posted:

average_steelers_bandwagon_fan.txt

Ain't nothing average about me

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Seeing a mobile QB in a Steelers uniform is causing the Ravens D to melt lol

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Silly Burrito posted:

Oh it's pink month again.

Its visibly less egregious this year at least

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Vick throws the floatiest loving passes how is he not INTed more

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I like how Scobee has done from awful to lucky as gently caress

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

StarcraftM posted:

Mike Vick might actually be good enough to start for the Browns or Texans.

Backhanded compliment of the year

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I saw this earlier and will link it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqn_z9PDUwM

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Jerome Bettis is better than Marshawn Lynch eat it haters

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

A hall of fame bust says otherwise

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Jerome Bettis?

More like Jerome Bestest

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Alaois posted:

was he even on the steelers when you became a fan

I always liked Jerome Bettis fandom regardless :colbert:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

Hurricane Joakim Noah

The weirdest looking hurricane

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Stunt Tomlin

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

MonsterWalk posted:

That hurricane is attractive...kinda.

When Carlos Boozer was also on the Bulls I was convinced between him, Noah, and Rose the Bulls were the weirdest looking team in the NBA

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Steelers are going to go 16-0

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Josh Lyman posted:

Just tuning in have I missed anything good

Michael Vick outplaying Joe Flacco and throwing sick blocks

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

OxySnake posted:

Are we erasing their game against the pats?

I assume it will be reversed when they found out how they cheated this time

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

If DC was smart they would continue to build a happy goofy tv universe and a grim dark movie universe and then do a bitchin crossover

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Mike Vick treating the Ravens like an underperforming pitbull

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

StarcraftM posted:

We've lost a lot of posters and Pop Dog should unironically be freed

I appeared shortly after Pop Dog was banned and no one has put two and two together :ssh:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Thus begins the third era of Vick

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Murder Scobee

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

This is a really good exciting game I just wish it wasn;t built on the foundation of Scobee being made of poop

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Did the Steelers suddenly forget they have LeVeon Bell?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Roasted Donut posted:

i'm so loving mad right now

Unironic hire Ficken

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

The bright side to a Pitt loss is that Scobee will be murdered on the field

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

MISS THE KICK

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Kill Scobee

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Kill Scobee

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Kill Scobee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Kill Scobee

• Locked thread