Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Madcosby posted:

In Junior High, a friend and I stopped by a Hardee's near our place for the first time. We were starving, and my friend ordered whatever their plain hamburger was, and finished it. Then he went back and ordered another, and the lady at the counter was astonished, she couldnt believe he wanted another one. While they made it, people came out from the kitchen to meet "the burger boys" (us). When he finished his second burger, everyone clapped.

When he told his mother about it later that day, she made us promise never to visit that Hardees again.

I hope this is true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

No way

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Athanatos posted:

Tell us a burger related story

Bob's Burger is a fantastic show

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

axeil posted:

Uh if the walk does what gravity did for outer space does that mean we're gonna see idiots trying to walk across the twin towers? Might be a bit of a problem there...

I'm pretty sure that area is guarded real well

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Cavauro posted:

how many divisions have three ELITE QBs like the AFC North

Luck Mariota Bort

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

axeil posted:

It was a good movie. Dinosaurs ate people and did cool stuff.

Agreed

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Piggles posted:

pretty sure poker is legal in most states.

Online is a pretty big part of that sentence

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Franks Happy Place posted:

Vick being an adequate QB, Chris Johnson running for multiple TDs, Larry Fitzgerald and Steve Smith owning...

Am I so stoned that I went back to 2009?

The world is great

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Jerome Bettis is better than Marshawn Lynch eat it haters

No

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

sportsgenius86 posted:

I love Dick LeBeau but that dude must have been a corpse the last few years.

Lebeau owns

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Bad Moon posted:

It's like one bird team has sucked up all the good bird luck totheir greedy crimson maw

I'm fine with this

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

CBJSprague24 posted:

Who needs your late local news GIVE ME THE TIE.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Kalli posted:

Uh yeah, I want as much of this game as humanly possible

I want the Steelers to drive, miss a FG, the Ravens to punt, the Steelers to drive and miss a FG, the Ravens to punt, the Steelers to drive and miss a FG then Steve Smith to limp out and catch a pass, limp 40 yards downfield, then get tackled inbounds as the clock runs out.

Same

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

FuriousxGeorge posted:

Ties suck. I don't know why this forum loves the worst possible game result. Go watch soccer.

Because let chaos reign free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Oh god let this be true

• Locked thread