Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

FizFashizzle posted:

Thread title is triggering me

Good use of "a elite" in title, 8/10 would crowdfund

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
That's a lot of empty seats.

steelers off to a great start

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

no sound works

e: goddammit

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Alaois posted:

"top-flight streetwise arm" WHAT THE gently caress IS EVEN COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH

:laffo:

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

internet inc posted:

lol if you don't think vick can easily replace big ben for a few weeks

:allears:

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Log082 posted:

Forsett's looking a lot better tonight. I like it.

Playing a trash defense helps

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

lol good punt

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Jesus, how many holding penalties weren't called? i saw two, one by Vick

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

What was Bettis' career YPC again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Manoueverable posted:

gently caress the steelers y'all :)

• Locked thread