Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Those Steelers fans were so loving cringeworthy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Every week, I get my hopes up that there will be football on Thursday until I see who's playing... :toot:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Codependent Poster posted:

Simms you moron they just said they didn't sub

Thank you, I was in the other room listening and I thought I must have missed something but no, Simms is just dumb.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Madcosby posted:

we never went back to that Hardees, or back to any Hardees, I suppose. It closed shop like a year later. We still joke about being "the burger boys" but try not to think about why they were so amazed

That sounds like a memory your brain formed to protect you from having to deal with being molested behind a Hardees or something. loving weird.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Codependent Poster posted:

"Those burger boys want another helping!"

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

A sweaty, drunken Ben Roethlisberger staggers out of a Hardee's restroom. He looks around wildly while fumbling with his belt and zipper. "Looks like you got yourself a couple a 'berger boys in there!" he shouts towards the register while gesturing at the restroom he has just exited.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Serious question: Why do goons seem to hate Hardee's/Carl's Jr so much? It's priced the same as McDonalds/Burger King/Jack n the Box and the food's way better.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Bad Moon posted:

Hardees is NOT better than Mcdonalds and I hate Micky Ds

I eat McDonald's value menu when I want to feel disgusted with myself for less than $5 but gently caress anything on their regular menu. The Big Mac is a joke compared to the Big Carl.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

AggressivelyStupid posted:

PUT EM IN A DRESS!!!

I agree 100%.

Not because I think the game is pussified but because I really want to see manly football men playing in their grandma's Sunday best.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

axeil posted:

One of the two good TNF games ever. Along with uh...

Are you including BOMP's dream predicted overtime safety in the Dolphins/Bengals game?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Flacco?

More like Joe Sacko! Am I rite?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

This loving game.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Oh, thank god they worked breast cancer awareness into the OT coin flip.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Kalli posted:

On one side you got a healthy titty, on the other side cancer, call it in the air.

You gotta call the flip in the air. Biggie or Smalls?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

This game has everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Jesus loving Christ.

I don't even know what the gently caress anymore.

• Locked thread