Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Malah
May 18, 2015

Hey, I remember Dishonored looking like a cool game, this should be int-

[reads thread]

Coolguye posted:

holy poo poo
:five:

I do have to wonder, though: whatever happened to the Low Chaos interludes?

Malah fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Jul 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malah
May 18, 2015

Keksen posted:

So you would recommend buying it?
If you're referring to Warframe, it's F2P. Actually F2P, not pay to win*. They've recently reworked the late game item drop system to cut down on the late-game farmfest, so now's as good a time as any to give it a shot.

*But it's really good and a bit of platinum (cash substitute currency) to buy early slots and jump-starting late game is priced fairly and frequently on sale.

Malah
May 18, 2015

:five:

Don't ever leave us, Fish Noise.

Malah
May 18, 2015

Is the new one worth springing for, or should I hold out for markdowns + Director's Cut? We've been burned by Deus Ex titles before.

Also, has anyone else than ^, TLR, and Orv taken Fish Noise avatars? Because those are loving magic and as many as possible should be shared with the world. I'm combing through the thread now.

And because I figure Lowtax should have a good drink or something after what went down this week as thanks for this - uh?

Lowtax posted:

vibrant community of upstanding citizens
sure something like that

Malah
May 18, 2015

AlphaKretin posted:

Wrong thread but right artist.
What actually did that idea in was that I'm not inspired enough to come up with text for those that'd keep me from staring at the gif all day.

On the other hand, this game has so many great face frames.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malah
May 18, 2015

Having Lillie Burk in Dishonored 2 would be wonderful, but obviously Best Friend Lizzie Stride is the real MVP that needs to return.

• Locked thread