Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!
I started on the third day and just caught up to the curve. Go, me. I think I did 10k on the first day last time but this feels a little more natural, actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

I've got myself to about 22,000. If I can get past 30 I'll have set a new personal best. Pretty sure I'm going to make it this time but I'm also certain that it'll be nowhere near done by 50,000 words. Probably not even in one book, cause it hasn't really started yet.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

That is true. I know I'm going to hit 50,000 but it wouldn't feel too good if I didn't get to tell most of the story. Been setting up the environment with a lot of dialogue and thinking because I've had a habit in the past of information dumping at the beginning. I don't think I can accomplish all of the things I have planned without rushing too much in one month but if I can get through most of the first large chunk I'll be happy. Will hopefully finish ten days early or so and maybe that'll be enough time for some extra writing.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

I didn't lose power but it was flickering all day. The rain sounds probably help me write. Still ahead of me, though. I just passed 45,000 so I guess it's probably finally happening this year.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

I wasn't gonna post mine but it was very similar. I didn't lose power but I did start on day 3
I was gonna fistbump but I'm bad at this forum and don't know the smilies after 8 years

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread