Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

This is year four for me. I failed last year but won the two previous. I had a basic starting point for a story, but I didn't know exactly where it was going to go till I started writing the first thousand words. Now I've got a story and I'm interested to see how my character handles it. I'm not gonna risk my account on this, though. Work could get too drat busy for me to win if I'm unlucky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

Cthulu Carl posted:

I just realized Scrivener has a name generator.

This has either made things much easier for me, or much more difficult...

Wait, what? I've been using that for two years and never knew that was anywhere in there. Where did you find it at?

• Locked thread