Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IT BEGINS
Jan 15, 2009

I don't know how to make analogies
Figured I'd post a link to the Snowflake Method of novel planning, since I didn't know what the hell it was until a couple days ago. A solid way to do emergency last-day NaNoWriMo planning. Also let the suffering begin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IT BEGINS
Jan 15, 2009

I don't know how to make analogies
Punched in just over 1700 in an hour. Now I remember why I haven't won yet after years of trying - my writing is bad and I still find it very hard to translate the scene as I see it in my head onto the paper. Oh well, can't get better if you don't write. Hopefully by next year I'll have read another 50 novels or so and won't be so horrible.

• Locked thread