Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anais Nun
Apr 21, 2010
http://nanowrimo.org/participants/anais-nun

Sure, why not. It's doesn't feel like November unless the first three days taste like leftover Halloween candy and fear. Let's do this again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anais Nun
Apr 21, 2010
10k! :toot: Already more than I wrote in the entire month of October. Hopefully all the planning I did then will keep me on track. I have no idea how I used to sit down and write with only a vague idea of where I was going with it. These days I'm hopelessly lost without a beat sheet and an outline.

Anais Nun
Apr 21, 2010
25k! I'm only slightly ahead of schedule but it's going.

Anais Nun
Apr 21, 2010
Nearly 40k, but it's been really hard going the last week or so. Maybe deep down I'm reluctant to finally bury a large axe in my main antagonist's head. I'm finishing up a trilogy and he was originally supposed to bite it in book one, so I suppose he had a good run, but it's a bit disturbing to me how much I've come to like the little psycho.

Anais Nun
Apr 21, 2010
43,485 - I always limp to the finish line. Also the Nanowrimo site has been a lot better this year in terms of not completely making GBS threads the bed on November the first, although I like how you still get the odd 404 when you attempt to update your word count. For old time's sake, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anais Nun
Apr 21, 2010
DONE!

Validated with about an hour and half to spare before Dec 1st.

• Locked thread