Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
I haven't ever won but I'm taking it more seriously than ever before: http://nanowrimo.org/participants/seagullsandtrawlers

I am even deactivating my social media accounts to retain focus, having publicly announced my intentions in the hope fear of humiliation will spur me on. Decided to spend this week planning, currently have zero ideas on what I'm even going to write :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Day one is a bit of a wash for me as I'm travelling back from a social engagement: just going to have to do a solid 6+ hours of typing tomorrow and see what happens. Zero planning too :dance:

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
1465 words total for The Wages of Tin and I'm slowly coming round to the whole 'ditch the inner editor and just churn it out regardless of quality' mindset. Working until Friday then I have ten days off work which I will be able to hopefully grind a good 15,000-20,000 words out in, meanwhile I'm just making sure I'm sitting down for at least an hour every day and writing anything.

I always hate my tendency to wander off into large chunks of exposition but as said above that's not a bad thing in an exercise like this.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Am I the only person who feels like showing friends/family is a bad idea when you are not finished?

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Only just over 2500 words in :ohdear:

Full week of work now to really crank the words out now though :rms:

I have a Fallout 4 pre-order to collect at midnight tonight though, so this poo poo could go either way at this point :iiam:

• Locked thread