Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
I look forward to this every year even though my batting average is less than stellar.

This time around I haven't even settled on an idea yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Oh yeah, should've probably linked my profile. Here you go.

Gone from no ideas to bouncing around a couple of 'em. Gonna set aside some time this week to bite the bullet and pick something. I don't tend to plan too far ahead, but I typically need something to get started.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Usually I start writing at midnight, but this time since I was out of ideas I decided not to stress it and just watched a movie instead. Started talking with a friend partway through and our conversation gave me some ideas, so after a good night's sleep (can't believe I'm saying this but thank you Daylight Savings Time) I'm ready for action.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Late start this year. Meant to kick things off Sunday, then Monday, but real life interfered. Not too worried though since my first session ended up producing 3.5k words. I'll probably catch up in no time.

Several of my previous long-term writing projects were a bit too ambitious, so this time around I'm going for a simpler adventure story. The core cast's personalities are still kinda in flux, but by the end of the second chapter I should have a better bead on everyone.

• Locked thread