Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mazo Panku
Nov 30, 2013

Do I look like a reasonable man to you, or a peppermint nightmare?
I meant to spend some time working on all the NaNoWriMo preplanning. Not just writing, I'm talking about making sure you've got a clean space and everyone knows you'll be dead to the world for a month.
Those kinds of things, you know? But, I got high as poo poo for a good chunk of October and now I'm rushing to shovel some of that preplanning into the last few days of the month!
Ugh, I can't believe I still do this every year. It's been a decade but I think only one or two of those years have ever amounted to much besides a trashy short story. But I'll never give up hope!
I'll haunt the coffeehouses of this city like a spectre all November. This plan only differs from every other month because usually I'm only haunting this coffee house.

So here is my ultimate writing technique this year: stop smoking so much pot you loving stoner, you got work to do

Oh, and you can add me to your pile of murderous rivals writing buddies with this: http://nanowrimo.org/participants/mazo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread