Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
This time of year again already? Goddammit.

I've never won a NaNo, but usually they help me get a lot more words in than I would have done otherwise. There are a few book ideas I've had rolling around in my head that I just need to sit down and start, so maybe this is the push needed to do that.

Best of luck, everyone! You are going to need it (and lots of coffee).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

Tiger posted:

I started prepping like two hours before midnight, and about half of my time was spent generating this post-apocalyptic name list:

Mozzie, Silence Toad, Doctor Marten, Mother Ebenholts, Colonel VonAntwerpen, Adblock, Popsicle, Thumper, Chilly Kelly, Chilly Vanilly, Hangry, Ferrarity, Deere, Oompa, Heavenly, Harper Lee, Moby Dictionary, Wallapalooza, No-Fish, the Wicked Witch, Daydream, Penance, Zdraveite, Jr., 1981, KGBeast, Sticker, Spot, Runner, Bigshot, Lottie Trouble, Tallman

And now, Antichrist Gates. Fits right in. Thanks!

You better be writing Silence Toad into your novel right loving now

• Locked thread