Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mastajake
Oct 3, 2005

My blade is unBENDING!

Last year I tried to go it alone and that failed miserably. I added everyone else in the thread, and my link is here, so let the games begin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastajake
Oct 3, 2005

My blade is unBENDING!

Foolster41 posted:

I guess I should go to bed, since I have to get up early tomorrow. I have 900 words today, putting me up to 1,093 total, about 2,200 words in the hole. I have some idea of theme, which is good, but I have no idea who the main protagonist is, or what the main conflict will be.

Here's my profile: http://nanowrimo.org/participants/foolster41

The synopsis is stupid sounding, but I didn't know what to write since I don't quite know yet what the story's about. :P

Edit: The word count always confuses me. I keep thinking I'm supposed to put in the #words I wrote on that day, but it looks like it's the total words so far for all the days at that point. (i.e. if you write 193 on the first day and then 900 on the second, you put 10,93 for day 2, not 900.).

Yeah, it does all the word per day calculations for you. The thing you input is just total words written as of then.

• Locked thread