Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WhitemageofDOOM
Sep 13, 2010

... It's magic. I ain't gotta explain shit.

Your Sledgehammer posted:

Not sure how you are planning to argue against my point about sustainability, considering that anyone could confirm it by reading a single shred of scientific research on what is happening to the environment, or by just, I don't know, walking outside and looking around. If you don't understand that our current lifestyle is wildly unsustainable, then I don't know what to tell you.

There are Seven Billion humans in the world.
That number is not remotely sustainable as hunter gatherers, in fact a million humans isn't sustainable as hunter gatherers.

So, no. Modern society is vastly more sustainable, it has to be, it has to support more people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread