Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Yes! Let's drag them into this modern hell we've made that goes completely against our nature. I refuse to accept that there are people out there that don't know who the Kardassians are. I'm being flippant but issue I take with it is that once it's done it cannot be undone.
Regarding the rainforest tribes sometimes they do come out of isolation on their own. The result is that they're brutally exploited. You also seem to want to do it under the absurd idea that everyone can be what they want if only they have an education. That's just not true. An education will open doors, sure, but it doesn't open doors to a magical paradise where everyone can follow their dreams.
Maybe some of these kids will become doctors or scientists or whatever. The vast majority will end up being manual labourers, clerks or doing menial office work like the rest of us.

Funky See Funky Do fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Oct 4, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread