Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Amazon is telling me that D-Dub only charged me for the order whose activation keys I used. If I get charged for the other one I'll send you the codes on steam but if not I probably have to be on the up in up about it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Despite this huge mess it was kind of fun installing this stuff because I haven't installed anything with a like circa <2004 install wizard in years and it also has a patch.exe which I definitely haven't done since I graduated high school and blew the money my grandma gave me for college on a gaming rig and started using Steam, at the very least.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Man I feel really weird about talking seriously with the Support Guy about their game where a redneck space marine and his crew of personalities that resemble Arnold Schwarzenegger, George W Bush, Macho Man Randy Savage, Bill Paxton and Scotty from Star Trek have sex with thousands of robots, orcs, elves, and other life forms.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

"It burns when I PVP!" -- Bill Paxton character

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

During a mission where you have to cornhole 10 BBW Orcs the main character says if he manages to cornhole more BBW orc's buttholes than the bill paxton guy then he knows bill paxton is gay for sure. To which the guy says But don't gay guys also like to gently caress people's asses. And the main character says You would know that wouldn't you son.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Then you go to an Elf village and all the male elves are gigantic flaming homos who keep saying in south park gay guy voices "YOU'RE the faggots!" and other closeted things to say and they shoot you with rainbows that stuns you for like 5 seconds straight while your trying to bone the elf chicks.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

this game sounds very homophobic and as a sjw its offending me

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Ah, a fellow SJW. Greetings!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh I forgot you can unlock Beavis & Butthead as voices for your crew.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This game sounds loving epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Elf Headmaster desperately insists he's, quote, "as straight as a huge, uncut log in the black wirey forest" and "loves chicks if their dressed right".

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 55 minutes!

In Training posted:

This game sounds loving epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The guy voicing him IIRC is the guy who voices Optimus Prime and some Starcraft 2 guy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I also forgot that this game, unlike BoneTown, has pretty much the most infuriating combat I've ever seen.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

klmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 55 minutes!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I need to play this

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Does it have multiplayer

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

No but the devs released the modding kit for it in 2012 but no one actually did anything with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

• Locked thread