Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Well, you've read the topic. What have you got..? A tycoon game, or any sort of game where you manage a business.. establishement.. any of that sort of thing. Who's got the good stuff?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Note that it doesnt need to necessarily be within the Tycoon series, I just want to manage a storefront, aquarium, train station.. anything like that. I want some cozy Sunday gaming.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I got Theme Hospital for free on Origin.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

You could splat bugs in dino park tycoon, right? I think I played that at my moms work when I was a kid.. there was an epic Spanish PC gamer who worked there and he let me use his computer at lunch.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Ragg posted:

Prostitute Tycoon.

Link?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Like this post if seeing movies like There Will Be Blood and such always get you pumped to play TTD or a similar game.

-like-

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Im getting nostalgic looking at these Dino Park screenies.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I would love to own and manage an aquarium.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Allow me to rephrase - an aquarium capable of hosting whales, sharks, squids, and all the other amazing giants of the deep.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

:ughh:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Small whales are ok.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

OP are you streaming or doing a let's play?

I've got a hankering for some imp zone Tycoon gaming.

No, but I like when people watch me on Steam broadcast.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Having a good time with me free copy of Theme Hospital.. how do I keep my staff from demanding a pay raise every other day.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

You shouldnt do anything ironically. Just one Christian posters opinion.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I would even say BoneTown is likely the best designed XXX game ever made and a decent GTAish parody/homage in it's own right.

"Awesome fuckfest."
              -Hustler

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Id love to take a crack at this one.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

:pray: :pray: :pray:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Still, its hosed that thats happened to you. Get it the gently caress together, D-Dub Software.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Thats ridiculous. Heres the support form if youve not found it already.

http://www.d-dub.com/contact-us/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I need to play this

• Locked thread