Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I never played the train tycoon series, what's up? Were they good?

For your new post OP, Banished was a really chill 4 hours of village management. It kind of suck because there's kind of one true strategy, but very zen. And allegedly a huge mod thing was going to be released after release but I didn't follow up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I loved Theme Hospital, for gameplay reasons and for gamer-exisistentialist reasons. To me at the time and now, Theme Hospital seemed like such an obscure game. But! Gamers all seem to know and love this game. It is real imper fashion that we all recognized a great game, even in our youths.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
OP are you streaming or doing a let's play?

I've got a hankering for some imp zone Tycoon gaming.

• Locked thread