Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
Uuugg. An Orc merc would be so amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
How would they reward a vs mode? Give chaos loot dice so you can bling out your rat man?

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
The best/worst part of this game is when the pack master grabs your team mate and starts pulling them away, while you have to then slowly wade through the horde of clan rats, cursing yourself for not saving one last goddamn bullet.

Best game.

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
They even released several hot fixes in the 3 days the closed beta was open. I'm pretty confident that they will squash many of the big bugs before release. Many families will be neglected during this crunch time.

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
When is the open beta again?

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
Pretty sure it's just the staff putting on their best worst accents and recoding dialogue shouldn't be too pricey. Even though everyone likes to poo poo on Evolve for it, the DLC characters are fully voiced and integrated. For $5 a character that you see in game if you purchased it or not? Seems like a good deal to me.

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
Welp. I stand corrected. Good to know that quality VA are getting respected and jobs.

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
Yah they did state that it's the spawns that are procedural. That's why the rat ogre can appear in the middle of the loving tower rather than in the wide open courtyard.

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
Had a dorf held the stairs while I zweihander from above him.

It was Viking as gently caress!

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006

Pimpmust posted:

Owners: 70,253 ± 6,934

Steadily going up by 10-20k a day before release. Games apparently on average make about 30% of their sales on pre-orders, so this is looking pretty good. Not sure if it's good enough for their budget though.

Also thats roughly 1.7 mil if its just USD. I'd say that is a pretty good chunk of change.

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
Looks like they got rid of the speed potion exploit for the horn. On to the tower!

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
Managed to fuse a blue dwarf shotgun with 50% faster reload and heal on kill. I shed a tear at its beauty.

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
I don't know if it was broken or just a really bad spawn but a goon group I was in was hit by a literal vermintide on hard White Rat. I would say double to triple the normal spawn rate. We lost horribly but it was a bit of fun.

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
I snipe with the dorf shotgun all the time. Just slow your fire and you can easily hit something farther away. It really is best in thinning the heard from farther away or clearly out rats from coming up your back side.

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
Wait, they don't poop?

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
Yah are they pronouncing it like a tomb stone?

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
It's called being the elf.

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
I do hope there is a bit more customization in terms of your characters visuals. It sure seems like it and I am loving the 3 separate classes per hero.

The no lootboxes thing just sold me on the collectors edition as a pre-order.

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006

Night10194 posted:

Also it seems like they got all the VAs back again.

Which is critical because Vermintide's VAs rule.

Bardin getting salty as a steam forum user whenever the other party members call him out on his drinking will never not be funny.

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
He’s already slain....my heart :love:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
Why not just to do it on the dummy at the keep?

• Locked thread