Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
The inn needs some training dummies or something you can test stuff on.

Also the Witch Hunter carrying 48 loaded pistols on his person and just loving tossing them everywhere instead of reloading anything is amazing.

Saint Freak fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Oct 7, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
My first run of Wizard Tower we had in the staircase behind the bookshelf you activate at the start:

Rat horde
Rat Ogre
Storm Vermin Squad
Packmaster that clipped through the bookshelf and dragged the person that went to open it through the wall and into the middle of them

Not sure what you're supposed to do about that.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

That Italian Guy posted:

Pfff, amateurs.

No one rescued me from the nether realm :(

This looks like that dead elf's fault to be honest.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Panzeh posted:

Honestly this game needs Hoxton. I mean, gently caress it, it's the end times, right?

Arms Outstretched

Had a Chaff and Wheat today where nothing spawned except the like <12 that start on the map. Guess everyone else stole the specials that were supposed to be there for their runs.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Dr. Red Ranger posted:

Tell me this is a dwarven laser rifle like the moon raker in Goldeneye.

It's an over-under shotty

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
If anyone is having trouble try picking a different character. Here's a quick tier list I made:

S+: Dwarf, Soldier
S: Lina, Van Helsing
A: Barkeep, Stage Coach Driver
B: Guys that died instead of blowing the horn
C: Krillin
C-: Kerillian

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

DreamShipWrecked posted:

No they just have a ton of health. AFAIK only Storm vermin are armored, clan rats have cosmetic armor but I am not sure if it counts

Ratling Gunners are armored.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Is there any way to change the outline colors? My friend is red-green color blind so he cannot tell the difference between a safe outline and a holy-gently caress-I'm-grabbed outline.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Some melee is worse than other's. Dwarf's one-handed hammer/shield probably looks the worse it's just kind of these feeble 'bonks' with no follow-through; the overhead one in particular.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
The grudge-raker is less desirable if you are a lovely player/your team is lovely (you are all consistently split up, people are not playing their roles, people are slow or committing the cardinal sin of stopping) and much more desirable if you are all good (you are consistently close together, people are playing their roles, everyone is making efficient progress towards the objective)

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Coolguye posted:

None of those look like any of the illusions I've seen in that level. I've only played Bardin in that level, but I always see a blasted wasteland, a deep canyon with a narrow bridge over it, and a tall tower at the end. I always presumed that was the aboveground portion of the hold Bardin was looking for.

You're not in the right part of the map. This is the room with the rope you cut. As you can see in the screen shots.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

CountingWizard posted:

I've seen the dwarf one, but I thought it was just a massive treasure room. I always see the blasted wasteland, a deep canyon w/bridge, and tower at the end. Where is the illusion in sequence of events? Because I was thinking it starts where you are teleported to a different realm.

Saint Freak posted:

You're not in the right part of the map. This is the room with the rope you cut. As you can see in the screen shots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
There is an awful lot of stuff modeled behind the escape carriage in Wizard's Tower. Like all kinds of buildings and ground and even around a couple corners you would never ever see unless a packmaster clips you out of the wagon and drags you out of the map and get hosed kid gently caress your tome and gently caress your grimoire.

• Locked thread