Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hamburger Test
Jul 2, 2007

Sure hope this works!

Pierson posted:

Can anyone talk about the loot they got for winning? Is it all just straight up plus-or-minus stats in there or can it change the way a character plays.

I've only gotten side grades. Give up speed for the ability to hit more targets. Give up damage for more attack speed. poo poo like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamburger Test
Jul 2, 2007

Sure hope this works!

Skandranon posted:

Better quality (orange > blue > green > white) can have better stats than lower tiers, and has unlockable traits, like life regen on hit, better blocking, better pushing, etc.

Yea, that would be what I expected. My point was actually that, it does change how a character plays somewhat.

Hamburger Test
Jul 2, 2007

Sure hope this works!

Inzombiac posted:

The pubs in this game are a special type of stupid.

I've failed 3 normals in a row now. Didn't have that much trouble in beta.

Hamburger Test
Jul 2, 2007

Sure hope this works!
This thread is full of elf envy.

Had a good run with pubbies to unlock all the missions, gave up after two attempts on the white rat though. Holy poo poo.

Hamburger Test
Jul 2, 2007

Sure hope this works!

Musluk posted:

Pulled a stormvermin patrol and died in the city while the rest of the party was fleeing ubersreik.

Nah, that was the BW. I killed them all with my magic bow while Kruber distracted them.

Hamburger Test
Jul 2, 2007

Sure hope this works!

Al Borland posted:

Killing rats is good. This game is good.
Skaven are good.

Elf bad.

Your fixation on elves is disturbing, are you secretly an elf?

Hamburger Test
Jul 2, 2007

Sure hope this works!
But they don't even jump throw!

Even if you demonstrate it, the best you'll get is just regular throwing which is not much more effective than just carrying it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamburger Test
Jul 2, 2007

Sure hope this works!

Bogart posted:

The elf doesn't count. Fuckin' knife ear.

Play the elf so noone else can.

• Locked thread