Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

why the hell does it only now keep dumping me into the tutorial? will it stop doing this if i actually complete it?

just enjoy the drat lore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough
Had the chaos boss spawn in that stretch of the festering ground where you cross the river.

It was actually horrifying and hilarious to watch as it then proceeded to knock kruber off, eat the dwarf and gently caress me and the elf.

Game still feels great when my pubs fail

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough
Any one played with ceremonial dagger on sienna? Any comments? How is it?

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough

Tom Gorman posted:

Pyromancer Sienna with the Longsword and Beam Staff is the way to go if you like fire grandma. It's great to be able to use your ult on cooldown because it pops so fast (use your ult on cooldown).

I'm cleaning house without a broken gimmick, it's safe from nerfs and will probably get buffed. Which is fantastic.

loving the mace on her the most atm, but yes beam staff is dopest staff

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

just saw this comment in twitch chat

UnholyDreisT: Sienna my flame, my light bless my body with your purifying kiss.

cancel it, i don't want to play anymore

I don't see anything wrong here :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough
okay yes unchained fire grandma is a great way to play sienna

• Locked thread