Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unzip and Attack
Mar 3, 2008

USPOL May
Same question but for the healing on weapons. Does it proc in any noticeable way that a wielder might see it other than the health bar going up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unzip and Attack
Mar 3, 2008

USPOL May

Night10194 posted:

I mean I feel basically the same way except it was L4D that bored me a ton while I loving love hitting rats, despite knowing they're both well designed games, and I've figured out it's mostly that I really like the melee aspect.

This is me exactly. Shooting guns into zombies isn't that interesting to me, but slicing, chopping, and pounding them to bloody bits just makes me grin like an idiot.

Unzip and Attack
Mar 3, 2008

USPOL May
Is the soldier Arquebus pure garbage? Seems like a ranged weapon with limited range is a pretty stupid idea.

Unzip and Attack
Mar 3, 2008

USPOL May
Yeah blunderbuss, not arquebus. Of course my first decent green drop is a blunderbuss. :(

Unzip and Attack
Mar 3, 2008

USPOL May
I got a crossbow with "Scavanger" (9% chance to replenish ammo on a kill) and I have fired it hundreds of times and not noticed it do anything. Anyone else have this issue?

Unzip and Attack
Mar 3, 2008

USPOL May
HAHAHA so by "replenish" it means you get back one shot? What a completely garbage trait. My first green was that and my first blue was a blunderbuss with decreased spread as its special ability. Maybe next I can find a trinket that makes drinking a potion take longer.

Unzip and Attack
Mar 3, 2008

USPOL May

Digital_Jesus posted:

When did I ever say otherwise?

Why are you crying about being called out for it so loudly/repeatedly then?

Unzip and Attack
Mar 3, 2008

USPOL May
I keep getting level-restarted. Anyone else having this problem? I'll be half to 3/4 way through a level, get lagged, then restart at the beginning of the level. My net connection is fine.

Unzip and Attack
Mar 3, 2008

USPOL May

Tenzarin posted:

How do you spawn items with the cheat engine?

I too would like to know this. I want a certain hat and I believe I'd have to play literally thousands of games to get it.

Unzip and Attack
Mar 3, 2008

USPOL May

Chomp8645 posted:

Let's hear Digital Jesus' side of the story now.

:drat:

Unzip and Attack
Mar 3, 2008

USPOL May
What is this like the third week with the audio for the firearms being hosed up? How hard can that be to fix?

Unzip and Attack
Mar 3, 2008

USPOL May

ElectricWizard posted:

Does anyone know what the newest mini-patch does? Steam just installed a 10 MB patch, but there's no patch notes.

Launcher says "fixed a minor engine issue".

Unzip and Attack
Mar 3, 2008

USPOL May

Frog Act posted:

I'm curious, how well optimized is this game these days? I just upgraded to a GTX 960 2GB and I've been running F4/BF4/GTAV on ultra settings at ~50 fps, will I be good to go on high settings with Vermintide? I'm thinking about grabbing it with a 20% off code from greenmangaming, which means I won't be able to refund it.

I have a mid-range machine and it runs great on my machine. You should be fine.

Unzip and Attack
Mar 3, 2008

USPOL May
2 loving months and they haven't fixed the audio for firearms?

Jesus Christ.

Unzip and Attack
Mar 3, 2008

USPOL May
Can someone explain to me what exactly Ranger Kruber's special ability does? Does it make him invisible and untargetable for the duration and grant some crit bonus on attack? Not entirely sure what it does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unzip and Attack
Mar 3, 2008

USPOL May
Hahahaha got seperated from my group by accidentally falling off a ledge and ran into a shield rat who was completely unkillable by Footman Kruber with a greatsword. As in, I couldn't damage him no matter what. I swung at him probably 30 times and never got past the shield. Tried a rifle blast at point blank- nope. Had to just let him kill me.

10/10 game

• Locked thread