Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
drat, bought the game via Steam thinking that it'll give me beta access like what you guys seem to have, although after checking the Steam store page I've found that it starts in a week for Steam users. Are there currently any ways for me to get beta access, so that I can play it before it releases? (Since well, half the reason I got it was to tide me over until Fallout 4 releases, heh - with the other half naturally being because it's a L4D-like)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Saint Freak posted:

Also the Witch Hunter carrying 48 loaded pistols on his person and just loving tossing them everywhere instead of reloading anything is amazing.

Jesus, that is hilarious! If I hadn't already bought the game, that would make getting it all the more tempting! Still, it certainly isn't making the wait any easier.. (since I think I'll just wait until the open beta, if the closed one ends today/tomorrow, according to a goon somewhere above)

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
^^Added!

Also feel free to add me on steam at the link below, fellow Ausgoons:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/majorisoor/

• Locked thread