Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Red Ranger
Nov 9, 2011

Nap Ghost
The elf is probably there to kidnap children for their weird forest commune to brainwash or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Red Ranger
Nov 9, 2011

Nap Ghost

Arrrthritis posted:

I was totally excited to get the grudge-raker. Then I saw it didn't have armor piercing and I went back to my kick-rear end 360noscope dwarf pistol.

Tell me this is a dwarven laser rifle like the moon raker in Goldeneye.

Dr. Red Ranger
Nov 9, 2011

Nap Ghost
I finally got this game on PS4 after learning about it a year ago and forgetting about it because I don't have a PC. My first impressions are mixed. Bopping rats with the soldier's hammer feels great, aiming is kinda bad but it's console so no big deal, and sweeping hordes away with the power swings is hilarious. There must not be many people playing because matchmaking just doesn't happen and the bots are as stupid as they are brilliant.

The reward system seems a little brutal too? My first clear ever rolled what looked like a dozen dice for a single face up result. Whatever, handgun looks fine let's use it. Tried level two and things went swimmingly, bopping dozens of rats and blowing off storm vermin heads the whole way. I even found a tome? Then at the very last bag of grain at the end of the level, before we can even get down the stairs from the grain location, the game drops a gutter runner, pack master, and ratling gun guarded by a storm vermin at the bottom of the stairs and it's an instant party wipe. I get some white rocks for 30 minutes of play.

Obviously the solution is to exclusively play with goons but that was disappointing.

Dr. Red Ranger fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Nov 4, 2016

• Locked thread