Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

rediscover posted:

i <3 edging

Edge off a cliff, pervert.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

you should cum. its not healthy to just bottle it all up like that

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Haruhater posted:

I'll wait for the Edge verdict. After everything from Platinum that isn't Bayonetta or Vanquish, everyone should.

And no, Metal Gear Rising was a Dynasty Warriors game with parries. DMC had more depth than that game.

Mad?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

dynasty warriors is epic. parries are win

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Haruhater posted:

I'll wait for the Edge verdict. After everything from Platinum that isn't Bayonetta or Vanquish, everyone should.

And no, Metal Gear Rising was a Dynasty Warriors game with parries. DMC had more depth than that game.

The verdict: Edge was a God drat hard worker and he will go down in history, likely inducted to the Hall of Fame.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

The verdict: Edge was a God drat hard worker and he will go down in history, likely inducted to the Hall of Fame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6c1DOCdFts

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I thought he was still too young since 2012 was the year I saw either him or Christian do the mixed tag match on Smackdown where Kelly Kelly Speared someone after Vickie Guerrero banned him from doing it, that made me finally decide to get into wrestling.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hold the phone: Rock Band 4 comes out tomorrow too?

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Haruhater posted:

gently caress off.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Haruhater posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_moHXjH7pc

get out

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

platinums a good developer

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Uncle Wemus posted:

platinums a good developer

For my enormous rear end to poo poo on.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

For my enormous rear end to poo poo on.

So this is what we're doing now.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sorry, I meant poo poo upon.

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe
this game owns so far, every mechanic flows naturally into another, and there's a ton more depth in the combat than the videos made it look

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Haruhater posted:

wjhat the gently caress

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe
the grading is wayyy stricter than mgr or bayo 2, i normally get gold/plat in bayo and a/s in mgr and in this i'm averaging like B-A, rarely S

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

SombereroLad posted:

the grading is wayyy stricter than mgr or bayo 2, i normally get gold/plat in bayo and a/s in mgr and in this i'm averaging like B-A, rarely S

A,S,S

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe

:wth:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Wonderful 101 was a very good game as well

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

game is good, it feels a lot like mgr but its distinctly old school i.e. instead of making precision cuts you build up combos to do special moves

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
I refunded this and spent the money on schnitzels.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

I refunded this and spent the money on schnitzels.

Awesome.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah. Wiener schnitzels.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

this game is cool. i started on hard but when i was fighting devastator he had such an insane amount of health that i restarted on normal so i wouldnt be whittling down bosses for 30 minutes at a time

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
i just feel blessed there's a platinum game on pc even if it's a dumb license from the bad publisher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe
i'm finishing a playthrough on magnus and it's so loving awesome

• Locked thread