Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
I watched the first season top cap off a trio of sports anime (Yowamushi Pedal and Baby Steps being the other two) and I have to say while it's a slow start because it's relatively down to Earth in terms of characterization and action, once the whole cast is introduced they've got a great group dynamic

And maybe more than that

IG really animates the gently caress out of all that volleyball

Episode 1 of Season 2 ended on a really awesome moment for Hinata. Hopefully the Super 1st Year Bros. can live up to that high spot once they actually start playing volleyball again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Everyone is so proud of Yamaguchi. :kimchi: But Seijoh took the set anyway. :(

Karasuno better Goddamn win this time. I don't think I could take another loss.

I think the depressing thing is that this batch of episodes is over once this game ends, either way

Haikyu 3 in Q4 2016 please

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk

Arcanen posted:

I don't see how Karasuno can win with Hisoka on Shiratorizawa. We all know how overpowered Bungee Gum is in volleyball matches :(

That guy isn't handsome enough to be Hisoka

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk

SyntheticPolygon posted:

They hypest of blocks happened this episode and i'm still pumped from it.

Also, I hope Tsukishima gives Hinata his hi-five at some point this game.

Slam Dunk dictates that high fives that overcome simmering personal conflict are best saved for the last game in the series

• Locked thread