Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008
Holy poo poo the animation in the new opening and closing is so good. I'm glad this series finally has a god drat thread I've been freaking out over it since the first season ended.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008
Yeah while I really love the animation in the OP and ED, the songs are least favorite of either season so far.
I would have been happier if they just used AH YEAH again tbh

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008

JordanKai posted:

I like the new OP theme a lot better than I'm a Believer. I still prefer both OPs from season 1, though.
I was a little cool on that one at first, but it really grew on me. Maybe this one will too.

Also god drat I wish more OST's got put on the US iTunes. I'd buy Haikyuu's in a second

Senor Candle fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Jan 18, 2016

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008
I love Yachi so much. I am her in every episode where she is watching a game.

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008
Hey friend this is the anime thread maybe don't explicitly say what the upcoming games are? At least put them behind a spoiler tag because I'm sure it's going to be the focus of the end of the next episode at least.
I agree with your post tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008

SyntheticPolygon posted:

I am hyped for more volleyball!!!

This is only a 10 episode season though, right? Probably for the best if they're just doing the Shiratorizawa match. Hopefully it won't be too stretched out. They did the Seijoh match in 4 eps and this one took about twice as long in the manga so it shouldn't be too bad if they have an episode or two for before and after the match.

There is a short little thing they can do to burn a few episodes right after the match too. I'm really really glad they did a short season like this.

• Locked thread