Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hocus Pocus
Sep 7, 2011

Another good ep. I'm looking forward to next week - looks like it'll be a match episode (its been a while!).

Also the barbecue hype is real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hocus Pocus
Sep 7, 2011

Me watching the levelled up Karasuno being underestimated

Hocus Pocus
Sep 7, 2011

Knorth posted:

:yeah:

Oh, when does Haikyuu start back up? Or did I miss an episode because I am bad at TV

Maybe you missed this one because of the holidays - Episode 13 - they play against a school with a 2m tall guy. It aired two days ago I think? I'm pretty sure Haikyu is continuing into next season, which is great because its the most consistently fun show I'm watching.

Hocus Pocus
Sep 7, 2011

The Hinata bathroom confrontation reaches peak form this episode

Hocus Pocus
Sep 7, 2011

That last point was the hypest poo poo I ever saaaaaaawwwwww

• Locked thread