Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

"I'll just watch a few episodes of Haikyuu to continue getting ready for the new season", I say, and soon I discover that the back half of S2 is FILLED with cliffhangers. Like, I can't find a good stopping point anywhere without stopping in the middle of an episode and argghhhhh.

Fortunately it's a weekend so I've got time to stay up marathoning this show, but hoo boy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

I just wrapped ep 22 of S2 and I'm going in on the final set now and I hear good things about what's coming next. Impress me, Haikyuu!

e: Forgot to mention, but Yamaguichi's serves were so satisfying. :D

e2: Haikyuu, we need to talk about your flashback problem. It's getting a bit out of control.

StrixNebulosa fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Oct 5, 2016

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

I know I'm super late to this, but I just finished the fourth episode of Haikyuu S3 and I'm so proud of Tsukki, like oh my goodness. :3:

• Locked thread