Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006
I bought the season pass on google play, that can't hurt.

e: Ep 3 was alright, cool car chase, but at the end the girl took the shot, shouldn't that be against the rules, technically Alex didn't defeat the guy...so wouldn't that affect the bet?

Wandle Cax fucked around with this message at 07:51 on Oct 9, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006

KatWithHands posted:

I just really miss his mullet from Hawaii 5-0.

And the accent of course.

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006
drat, not even a full season. It's going to wrap production after episode 9.

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006
Yeah Winchester knows what he's doing with firearms.

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006

Party Plane Jones posted:

It's just you; this is his natural accent apparently.

Well he did grow up in England for a time I believe so it's a bit of a murky issue what his real accent is. I've seen interviews with him in both his American and British accent, both of which sound pretty authentic. I think he makes a better Brit but that might just be because of Strike Back's awesomeness.

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006
Yeah, how do we get one of those always effective internet save the show campaigns started?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006

KatWithHands posted:

Shows like this are why I work so hard to convince myself I like mediocre, safe procedurals like NCIS NOLA that are going to outlive us all. :sigh:

Yeah, similarly I also like Hawaii five-0 although that may end after this 6th season. And the Blacklist.

And i'm enjoying Blindspot well enough and that's doing well but it's not as good as this.

Wandle Cax fucked around with this message at 06:41 on Nov 6, 2015

• Locked thread