Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sober
Nov 19, 2011

First touch: Life.
Second touch: Dead again. Forever.

Wandle Cax posted:

drat, not even a full season. It's going to wrap production after episode 9.
Ouch, too bad. This is still actually better than Minority Report though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

Gonz posted:

NBC is a steaming turd excuse for a TV network, and they don't deserve cool shows like this and The Blacklist.

Well to be fair only ABC is programming against football on Thursday Nights, so Fox and NBC are kinda dumb to put male-led/male-audience focused shows against football on that night. I would wage a guess Blindspot would probably pull similar numbers on Thursday.

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

It's effectively cancelled given how poor the ratings were and NBC stopping production basically. It's probably not coming back, along with all other shows that had their episode orders trimmed in the fall.

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

KatWithHands posted:

Yep, they weren't able to shoehorn in any last-second resolution whatsoever.

Yaaayyy.

I managed to go numb about the whole cancellation thing over the last couple weeks, but now I'm just mad again. This show deserved so much better.
It felt like it ended certain aspects on an okay note but left it open-ended, which is fine.

Also don't know the chances of someone else picking it up because I think it's like a joint NBC/Sony production? Too bad, cause this was a fun action show for whatever budget these shows normally get.

I guess Winchester can now guest star on Blindspot or something now, I guess.

• Locked thread