Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ductonius
Apr 9, 2007
I heard there's a cream for that...
I got a degree in psychology. I now make 70k per year.

I'm a welder.

I really like my degree in psychology. I do not regret it in the slightest. It just doesn't bring home the cabbage, that's all.

Edit: You sound like me @ 29, except with a masters instead of welding certs. If getting registered is "the club" for a career in psychology then get registered. You sound like you're 9/10ths there already, so why not go all the way. Is your income going to be not what you'd want it for a while? Yes, just like my welding income wasn't at what I'd want for a while too. Get registered ASAP and then get upgrade certifications while paying down your debt. Study in your off time to get more letters after your name, even if it doesn't really float your boat. I put in 12hr days the first few years of welding. Getting loving burned practicing different welding processes wasn't a picnic. It was hard, but now that I'm ticketed four different ways I don't really have to do that poo poo and my pay + benefits are pretty good.

ductonius fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Oct 6, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread