Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

PMush Perfect posted:

But are you getting fired up?

Alright, lucky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

TFRazorsaw posted:

I always felt like LG was really uneven. Like, it's the opposite of a bad show, but you can feel it cracking under a lot of the production limitations and rewrites they had to do.

Plus I can't for the life of me remember anything notable about the Green, Blue, and Yellow Rangers as characters.

According to Twitch chat, the notable thing about Yellow was "THICC".

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

"Every girl's heart is a Tokimeki Crisis!' is the best jingle IMO.

The best part is apparently if you stick the Tokimeki Crisis gashat into the original Buggle Driver toy, it'll scream "GENOCIDE" in the middle of the happy song about girl's hearts.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I started... with Ex-Aid.

Everything is going to be downhill from here, isn't it.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

These are dumb and good, keep it up

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Burkion posted:

If it was within my power I would be doing this at every convention in the world that they appear at.

I should start doing write ups on Bioman some day

'Start'?

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Here is Ex Aid with German Chancellor Angela Merkel.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Bless you.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Waffleman_ posted:

I can't decide whether this Christmas special is loving awful or not.

E: Oh, hey, it got better.

E2: IT HAPPENED ON CHRISTMAS?!

Ex-aid.txt

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Waffleman_ posted:

I get the feeling that they're intentionally writing it so Hiiro says Poppy's full name every time because the way he says it is great.

Dude really sells it. Between that and cutting cancer he absolutely rules.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Does anyone have a link to the sound effects from recent Toku shows? Belt noises, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Craptacular! posted:

Tokusatsu V4: Say the thread!

(Alternatively, say the posting)

Let's Posting!

• Locked thread