Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Thoughts on episode 18:

- Jesus, Dan is out of his mind. :stare:

- gently caress YEAH PARAD WITH THE FACE TURN (kinda anyway)

- WELP. So much for our hero, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Episode 19 thoughts, last episode before I hit the bed.

I'm convinced that the big twist at this point is going to be that M is the real personality and Emu is a Bugster.

Also, Taddle Fantasy is fuckin' great. It's pretty rad having a protagonist able to use mooks like he's a bad guy. :swoon:

M.Matsuda posted:

Edit: OH gently caress, OH FUUUUCK, also: NOT THE XMAS MOOKs. and OOOH FUUUCK
Edit: JESUS CHRIST THIS AIRED ON XMAS
Edit: gently caress. gently caress. NOT LIKE THIS. NOT LIKE THIS AND IT'S RAINING NOW TOO. ARE YOU KIDDING ME D:
Edit: Kiriya.. :smith:

Welcome to Ex-Aid.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Continuing my viewing of Ex-Aid, I'm up to episode 22. I'm about eight minutes in and I only have one thing to say:

TAIGA YOU DUMBASS DON'T TELL KUROTO THAT YOU'RE GETTING A NEW GASHAT TO BEAT HIM WITH. :argh:

EDIT: Ahaha wait a minute are you seriously going to tell me that the entire plot of this show got started because young Kuroto got pissy over fanmail and lovely drawings from young Emu? That's so ridiculous it loops back around to being amazing. :allears:

Vandar fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Sep 4, 2017

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Emu you IDIOT why didn't you confiscate his Buggle Driver when you took him to CR?!

EDIT: Well, the episode ends and everyone is hosed. gg no re, Rider team.

Vandar fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Sep 4, 2017

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Toku Thread 4: Building A Better Discussion

• Locked thread