Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Ghost's design looks cool as gently caress (that belt though...), episode 1 was alright if a bit dull. I might actually watch KR this year. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Well maybe netflix let's them go wild with Fred Dominick "Free Dom" Mc'EagleTexas the most :911: 6th ranger to ever promote :911:Freedom:911: and :911:liberty:911:

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Diago's actor was the kind of guy that made you excited with him, he did great in that regard.

Also while Kyoryuger was red-centric the way the others where portrayed felt more like Diago is cool, but look how cool the rest is as well! whereas the bit of NinNinger I've seen felt more like This was cool right? But Red is even cooler

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

PMush Perfect posted:

I thought you wanted the Marvel cinematic universe, not the DC one
Tell that to Zordon's cracked tube. :argh:

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

PMush Perfect posted:

It's like Shinken Ha-Oh and the G-12 had a baby. A horribly top-heavy, tortured, beautiful baby.
It's the Go-Onger and Goseiger zords I think. Whatever it is, it owns.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Makes sense they moved onto MountainDew after Ex-Aid. :shepface:

(Those suits look sweet, ultimate form is gonna be a mess. :v: )

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

TFRazorsaw posted:

I always felt like LG was really uneven. Like, it's the opposite of a bad show, but you can feel it cracking under a lot of the production limitations and rewrites they had to do.

Plus I can't for the life of me remember anything notable about the Green, Blue, and Yellow Rangers as characters.
To a young me yellow was very attractive and had a above average bust size, that's the least creepy way I can phrase that I guess.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I actually like Maximum Mighty X, it's like a grown up level 1; not that good for fight scenes though.
But the gameshark that is Muteki is gaudy in the best way and I like how they tackled literally invincible still not being enough to win all fights.

Zedd fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Aug 16, 2017

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Xelkelvos posted:

Muteki has dreadlocks. Why?
Well he used them to spinthrow Chronos at one point, that was rad.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Blaze Dragon posted:

That said, it's clearly a very atheistic series, because the worst treatment goes to our God, Neo Dan "The Man" Kuroto God. And that's just not right. What series would we have without his godly talents?
Danger Danger Genocide. :allears:

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I know like 10 words of japanese but I love Excite's translations, the few episodes I have seen by not-them just seemed to have much less fun with the translations/script.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Caphi posted:

I'm so happy we're here to see this liveblog of an Ex-Aid binge and I appreciate Waffleman giving it to us.
Unironically this, Ex-Aid is my first kamen rider I actually watched more than 2 episodes of and most of these thoughts mirror mine. :v:

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Waffleman_ posted:

OH poo poo LEVEL 99 IS MODS.
Just wait until you get to the cheatengine. :getin:

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Snipe's l50 looks dumb and I wish he got to be literally a battlehsip in a l100 that doesn't exist (yet).

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

LeviathanGunship posted:

"Bang-Bang Fantasy"
I have been familiar with those since I was 12.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Vise the Stompy posted:

Yeah, Ex-Aid is excellent, easily one of the best of the Heisei Riders. Here is to hoping Build is another winner, the W-esq suit designs have me very hopeful.
The small bit we got from him in Ex-Aid 44 was pretty cool, the suit looks dope. I'm going to watch it.

I feel like Ex-Aid was a great series to start KR with.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

M.Matsuda posted:

Edit: And Taiga and Hiiro still suck Hard at Co-Op i see
Don't worry, you'll get to perfect co-op soon. :allears:

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I am loving these liveposts, wish I did one when I binged the show 2 weeks ago.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

M.Matsuda posted:

(how do i delete posts :cripes:)
Put you faith in Dan Karuto!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

This made me laugh quite a bit.

Pretty solid first ep, going to keep watching.
I'ttle take me some time to forget Danger! Danger! Death Crisis! Genocide! though.

• Locked thread