Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
I thought the standard explanation was that the transformation was lightning fast in real-time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

I'm getting a real Minecraft vibe from this robot and I'm not sure if that's intentional. I don't know how popular Minecraft is in Japan. Probably not very, being a PC game.

Minecraft is on basically every platform, it hasn't been a PC exclusive game in like 5 years.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Gokaiger finale is a good fight

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Some Numbers posted:

Remember Shinkenger, where Shinken Blue actually killed Doukoku?

Actually, that kinda annoyed me. And I don't think Shinkenblue had any real reason to be involved.

• Locked thread