Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~
I would recommend Gekiranger because I like Gekiranger (the fight choreography is great) but I still don't think there are any good subs of it. :smith:

deadly_pudding posted:

Gokaiger, on paper, should be loving impenetrable for anybody who hasn't memorized Rangerwiki front to back, being a massive 40th anniversary celebration of the whole franchise. However, its cast of characters is so drat charming and charismatic that you can get sucked in anyway. The rangers are all space pirates, and the red ranger's name is Captain Marvelous. He's completely unflappable, and doesn't look at explosions. He is real, and strong, and my friend. There was a really good gif floating around at the time where all this poo poo is blowing up and collapsing, and absolutely everybody is flipping out and panicking except Marvelous. He's great.

This is literally from the first episode and is what initially sold me on the series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~

John McClane posted:

https://youtu.be/pzHzjPuBnQA

Watch the mach/heart trailer before it gets ripped down off youtube

I'd love some subs for this but it looks awesome regardless. :holy::munch:

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~

gourdcaptain posted:

Plus hey, it might mean we get a complete Timeranger sub before the DVD sets get there in... probably 4 years if they make it that far.

We'll probably have a complete set of Timeranger subs from them just in time for them to take them down because Shout Factory announced Timeranger DVDs. :v:

Not that I don't love their work. :v:

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~

dordreff posted:

some melty bugs, and starscream

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~
Orb-ranger

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~

Xelkelvos posted:

Since Stinger is staying off ship for the time being, I imagine a good portion of his appearances from this point will be in suit for ease of scheduling.

Also, we've already had the voice of Brook for Zyuohger and Zoro is playing Blue. When do we get the VAs for Chopper and Franky and the other straw hats?

You missed Blackbeard as Champ.

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~
To the guy who recently finished Drive:

Was that scene worth Chase's weapon's wierd gimmick?

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~
ITT: Forums-poster Dickeye calls the police over the subbing quality of a Japanese children's show.

TVN is bad at what they do.

Not that Magenta is completely free of sin but he's certainly been open to improvement after leaving TVN.

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~
They're probably just releasing DVDs sets or something.

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~

PMush Perfect posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc8DbehPwXU

This is your daily reminder that the Yakisoboy commercials exist.

And that Mr. Fujioka comes back down to earth as Segata Sanshiro, just to put a beautiful capstone on the commercial full of shoutouts.

OK.

What the gently caress did I just watch? :psypop:

Commercials in Japan are so loving weird.

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~

drrockso20 posted:

I'm amazed with all this Musou talk and no one has brought up that Kamen Rider has had several games in that genre(honestly I'm surprised they haven't announced a new one yet)

From what I've heard they're kinda mediocre.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~
It'll be condensed down within a few episodes. Same for the rider kick.

The first time is always super-long and flashy.

• Locked thread