Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

That's not how the Triangle Attack works...
I just finished binging through Drive, it's been a wild ride. Banno's voice actor and suit actor sold the gently caress out of his character. Every scene with Gold Drive was golden (pun not intended :v:) The show also had a lot of great characters, both in acting and writing. Brain had a lot of good scenes, first as a goony troll and then with a redemption arc. Chase's actor did an amazing job deadpanning all his lines. And Heart...

:qq: MR. HEART :qq:

Heart was the show's main character all along. His last scene was probably on the same level as Philip's goodbye in W in terms of gut-wrenching emotions. Overall it was an enjoyable watch. Tridoron form looks great for a super form, I can't stop thinking Mach Dead Heat's upside down spoiler on the face looks goofy as gently caress and I am grateful we continue to get non-animal themed monsters (Brain and Heart's designs are so good.)

Hopefully Ghost can pick up the slack. I watched the first episode and the suit looked great, but I didn't like the lack of world-building and there was no sense of what kind of episodic stories it wants to tell, just a barebones setup of what the end goal is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

That is an extremely romantic showdown.

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

Um, I thought the adaptation of Ninninger was the one with the game show villains???

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

Elfgames posted:

name anything exceptional about fourze outside of gentaro
Cancer, Taurus.

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

Catching up with Zyuohger and I just finished Larri's introduction episode. Larri is Fantastic. Gorilla mode is fantastic. The fact that Gorilla mode appeared again is fantastic. :allears:

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

Catching up on Ghost and

OH MY GOD ALAIN'S DRAMATIC ENTRANCE IN EPISODE 30

:supaburn: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH :supaburn:

It's... perfect :qq:

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

Hot off the presses! Kamen Rider Ex-Aid production staff information!
  • The head writer for Ex-Aid is Yuuya Takahashi, a veteran of several anime projects including Lupin III, and Tiger & Bunny
  • The main producer will be Motoi Sasaki whose resume includes Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters and Kamen Rider Gaim.
  • And the director for Ex-Aid is Shojiro Nakazawa, who has directed multiple episodes of Super Sentai from Timeranger through ToQGer.

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

AtheistMantis posted:

Instead, they are all just one-note macguffins with personalities based on one famous thing they did in their legends (with catchphrases!)
I AM EDISON

I AM EDISON

ARE YOU EDISON

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

Stallion Cabana posted:

This part was actually good though?

Next you're going to poo poo on Goemon's breakdancing.
Hey, I'm not disagreeing!

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

My body is ready for the adventures of Gamer, M.D.

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

I thought it was a monster of the week based off UFOs for Ex-Aid until I saw it was a tweet!

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

Burkion posted:

I am not complaining, but when did the Final Fantasy franchise get so Toku friendly?

First Garo and now this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

Finally got around to watching Kyuranger and they are making it really hard for me not to mentally substitute Lucky with Luckiero everytime he's on screen. Admittedly, that just makes it funnier to watch.

• Locked thread