Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
Mach is a hero and also your lovely little brother. The duality of little brothers.

His relationship with Shinnosuke is the best because he can see what's happening between his sister and Shin and most of that 'sarcastic' big bro talk is actually just him being super earnest.

I love Gou and his boyfriend Chase.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Motto posted:

Something that occurred to me while watching exaid that I haven't seen people mention is that it reused a handful of MotW Bugsters quite a bit, but wrangled it into being kinda neat. It was fun to see stuff like the Riders going "oh great, Salty again", or the Bakisou Bike one coming back all out of it over having his bike reprogrammed away last time he showed up.

e: also played into the plot since the fact that Bugsters could be backed up, even without fully manifesting, played a big part in Parad's initial worldview.

My dream epilogue is after they develop all the vaccines the Bugsters are let back out into the world in some KRC sequel that's just about beating these goofy Bugsters at friendly competitions of their games without all the murder and plague. Salty, Gatton and Motors deserve a chance.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Motto posted:

Yeah, I'm hoping that Parad and Poppy's movie is at least a little about helping other Bugsters be chill with humanity.

The villain will be Parad's internal debate on whether or not to revive his best friend Graphite, cause Graphite did get the end he wanted, reviving him seems a little cruel.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

TFRazorsaw posted:

so here's a question

Reset would have un-deleted Saki's data, right?

It did. The finale has Hiiro talking to a picture of her saying basically 'one day we'll save you.' and Emu calls her out by name in his list of the Lost that they are gonna work to save.

• Locked thread