Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

Cernunnos posted:

Something like a millionth of a second.

They tell you this EVERY TIME HE TRANSFORMS.

:thejoke:

I finally got a Fourze driver with all 40 switches. I have all the Neo-heisei belts that I want. Going to need a new storage solution soon other then the top of my huge bookshelf.

mateo360 fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Nov 4, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
What the hell, the release date of the Dairanger DVDs on amazon has been pushed back to the 24th.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
Still waiting on mine. UPS dropped the ball this time and it didn't show up today even though it was scheduled to be delivered today.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
So I'm trying to watch through Dairanger and wow I can only ingest so much it at a time.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

Poodge posted:

And I can show you my bad habit.

and here's mine

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
Because Shout Factory ships early if you pre-order from them, I got my Kakuranger DVDs today.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
https://www.shoutfactory.com/tv/tv-action-adventure/ninja-sentai-kakuranger-the-complete-series

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

jivjov posted:

I think I prefer Amazon's price point...
When I used amazon for Dairanger, it came a month late.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

RealFoxy posted:

Oh good god Linkara decided to do History of Power Rangers on Gokaiger kill me

the only Gokaiger thing I see the the Patreon requested review of the first 5 episodes.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
It was more they felt that the Ninja Megazord worked better with the animal mechs rather then the humanoid mechs being the starting mechs.

Edit: also, where do you get three series suits? the were completely done with the Dairanger stuff after Ninja Quest.

mateo360 fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Jun 28, 2016

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

jivjov posted:

Zyuranger costumes for the core 5, Dairanger costume for Tommy, Kakuranger mecha and monsters

Oh yeah the White tiger suit :downswords:

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
I have Wild Tousai King in hand now and wow it so much bigger and wider then I thought it would be.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
who wants to see the whale mech and the final combo?

and the mech forms were going so well till now.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
Kamen RIder Ex-Aid: (something is off with these scans and he looks more purple then he should.)

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
So there is going to be a Legend Rider Eyecon for Ghost

My reaction is thus:

"It's the same Malibu Stacy just with a new hat" It's Ore with a new paint job and R17 instead of G on the sticker.

Also, why can't I actually find the exact quote for that or a picture of it as a meme?

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

Motto posted:

Also turn more characters Scottish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYNrK0zFNSY

it had to be done.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
I think I read somewhere that Hibiki didn't start development as Kamen Rider. This was years ago when I was playing catch up to watch Decade so who knows.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

Blaze Dragon posted:

Correct. Hibiki's original concept was Ongeki HIbiki or something like that, an Ishinomori series separate from the Kamen Rider franchise. When it was made (far after Ishinomori's death, of course), it was made into a Kamen RIder because of brand popularity.

oh good, so I'm not crazy then.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

Craptacular! posted:

I'm kind of surprised there even are toys, since that implies this thing is looking for children in the audience;

Tell that to RoboCop, Terminator, Alien, Rambo, etc

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
So I am enjoying ex-aid so far but I wash the female lead was just Asuna and that they would drop the Poppy personality.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
So if we use red as the base suit, blue is furry, orange has the tail, silver has scales, pink has wings, black is bulky, gold is more robotic and Yellow has the long nose visor. So what is different with Green's suit?

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
why did we need a second Buggle driver?
:cry: my poor wallet

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
So I finally got around to watching the first episode of Kyuranger. While I like the designs and and the overall premise, the characters are just rubbing me the wrong way. Especially Lucky and Hammy. on the fence about whether I want to go through the effort of collecting the kyutama and the changers for this season.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

OnimaruXLR posted:

Has that book shown any indicator of eventually moving onto the other teams or is it just going to dangle from MMPR's udders until they're chaffed and bleeding, like seemingly every other aspect of Power Ranger fandom?

The comic is specifically titled Might Morphin Power Rangers. It's not going to move on to another team.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

The guy was at Power Morphicon 2014 in the full clown getup and it was glorious especially considering his table was near ASJ who had at that point recently said that No Clowning Around was an episode he hated since they had to do take after take of the team coming around the corner and Jason yelling "You're going down, clown"

it was too bad he didn't do the clown sut at the 2016 PMC

EDIT: here is the pic I got with him:

mateo360 fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Aug 11, 2017

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
Getting a legacy Dragonzord on Wed in the mail. Trying to collect the legacy cords now though Titanus is going to be a bitch and a half to get. I was saying in the power Rangers thread I know I'm not getting one at retail price anymore but would also rather not pay $500+ for one ether. When it came out $200 was at that point most of my paycheck. I am hopeful I can find one between $300 to $400 at ether Power Morphicon or through some third party between now and then.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

idea: we all go to a con where there's a Shout panel

Everyone can come with me to Power Morphicon. not only will they have a panel, they usually have a table too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
You know, I hoping the Avex ban from earlier in the year doesn't keep me from being able to get Build's OP album. CDJapan at a glance has Ex-Aid's restricted and it going to be hard to find another place that would sell it that wouldn't also be covered by it.

• Locked thread