Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

deadly_pudding posted:

Hahaha wow. I somehow managed to miss that entire plot point in the shuffle. Can I chalk that up to bad TV-N subs, or am I incredibly dense?

Nah, the show itself kind of forgot about them too, don't worry about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Literally The Worst posted:

tesla was a fuckin lunatic weirdo

And that's bad because?

I liked the first ep of Ghost, really hoping it's good.
Worst case, I have a bunch of other shows :shepicide:

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Xelkelvos posted:

Why hasn't there been a food/cooking themed Sentai or Kamen Rider? The merch practically sells itself

Grandma once said that poster Xelkelvos is wrong.

E: beaten.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

So this is my last week here in Fast Download Land (dorms in France), and I thought I might as well download as much toku as I can while I'm here, but I'm also lazy so I'm just using the list from the second post (it's a month old at worst, so no issue).

Are shows without a COMPLETE, but no "in progress" either, complete? Or is it a crapshoot?
Shows without links, TV-N aside, they're still not TV-N subs, yes? Like, they're watchable/good?

This is more specific, but is there a batch for O-T's Shinkenger anywhere? I think I have the first five episodes on another PC, but with being abroad and all, I figure it'd be better to go for the whole thing.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Literally The Worst posted:

anything without a link is just me being lazy and not editing in links right away

anything with a subgroup and no other comments is finished, no subgroup no subs (that aren't TVN)

That's helpful, thanks :)
I was surprised by GomenRider's site showing the latest post going up to episode 8 of Agito... Then I scrolled down and saw that it was some V2 or something. :downs:

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

The Power Rangers talk reminds me of an alleged script and the like that had come out referencing Power Rider Apollo (adapting Fourze), which had Shun ("Clutch") rapping with Jake on the weekends, and Ohsugi's only casting direction being "Looking for Steve Buscemi-type".

It was an April Fools joke, however :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Really dug FurryRanger. Not quite as much as Gokaiger, but that was a tough act to follow anyway.

I do have a huge complaint, they missed out on making the Red a red panda. It was right there in the pre-opening bit!

• Locked thread