Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KLazarus
Jul 16, 2007

New thread title request:

Return of Reckoning - How much butter can you fit in your mouth!? - It's Land-o-Lakes, it's really good!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KLazarus
Jul 16, 2007

Hey, I set up the discord for this. The previous link has an expiry on it so I made a permanent one, anyone who wants to find us just hop on and come play some WAR!

https://discord.gg/0sj4M6og4JJueSoz

KLazarus
Jul 16, 2007

The best way to find us it to get in the discord, we have a core group that is on a lot that is now in T3 in destro but the larger group fluctuates from side to side some days. You can always find us in discord and it's generally safer to assume we're on destro.

KLazarus
Jul 16, 2007

Due to excessive drama from a ragey buttergolem the destro guild has split. This game and the private server are working amazingly and are fun to play, as long as you have a good group to play with. I can generally be reached on destro, my ingame name is the same as my forum name, and would be happy to advise any goons looking to get back into WAR.

Please disregard all of the rageposting that will follow from this post and if you are interested in playing drop me a pm on SA or ingame. So long, and thanks for all the fish!