Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arven
Sep 23, 2007
On the plus side that Azarael guy stepped down a while back.

How is this game still even going on? They distribute the full client... no other dead MMO EMU gets away with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arven
Sep 23, 2007

iminers posted:

I just ignore the GM's and try not to do anything stupid that will get me banned.

Yeah, if you stay out of the chat you don't really have anything to worry about.

I admit, I hop on and run a few scenarios every couple weeks just for funsies.

Arven
Sep 23, 2007
From what I have seen all of the Empire/Chaos PQs mostly work. The only thing about them that doesn't is that it gives everyone a Gold contribution score whether they did the whole PQ themselves or only killed a single monster in the first stage, so the loot bag you get is 100% random.

Arven
Sep 23, 2007
T1 is still pretty good. Destro usually has a large numbers advantage in all tiers though, so finding a fun battle can be difficult.

Arven
Sep 23, 2007
Quests work and you can actually get blue/purple gear from PQs that is better than PVP gear. Finding people to do the PQs with is another matter...

Arven
Sep 23, 2007
Anyone got a link to the alternate server?

*edit*

Found it! http://warhammeronline.freeforums.net/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arven
Sep 23, 2007
You guys would be playing Destro, I have several chars in tier 1-3 but they're all Order. Guess I'll roll an Orc.