Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008
Installing now, what side do we have the most people on, since it seems the goon guild imploded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

I love the part where the guy gets a seven day ban for saying the project lead has a god complex. What a poo poo show.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008
FInally got this game to work again, and it's just like I remember it, janky but lovable. Got a choppa to 10 so far, and ground out some RVR in Tier 1 to get the decimator set. Was able to skip 2 chapters of PvE stuff too. During retail I never really got past the first half of Tier 2 on either side, but I did do that f2p fairwell stuff they had, so I got to see some of T4, so I'n looking forward to getting to see what I missed, even if the game isn't great. I wish we had a goon guild still, though it looks like everything imploded beyond saving a while back.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

John Dyne posted:

I'd love to be a part of goon shenanigans since all the pubbie guilds I've been in have been SUPER SERIOUS about loving something. One of them was a hardcore dwarf roleplaying guild and they required you to actually meet up for drills and formation practice and poo poo that you would absolutely never ever use in PvP or anything.

That sounds funny as poo poo to watch. I need to reinstall.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008
I'd be down for a guild, I have a 16 Knight and an 11 Choppa and chosen.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008
Welp. Looks like I'll reinstall this and try it out again! I really want to try city sieges and such. Now to make either a choppa or a chosen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elblanco
May 26, 2008
Had a blast doing rvr and scenarios today. Got my choppa to 12 and rr10. Aiming to get max lvl because I've always wanted to do city sieges and such.

I'll probably play a bit tonight and definitely a bunch tomorrow.