Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Double Monocle
Sep 4, 2008

Smug as fuck.
Checked this out, havent seen anying in pvp not working right

Also brightwizards are a goddamn terror even in tier 1.

Goon guild is empire right? who should i talk to for the invites?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Double Monocle
Sep 4, 2008

Smug as fuck.

iminers posted:

Everytime i spend my renown abilities points and relog, they reset.

Anyone else get this? Am i doing something wrong? is there a secret save button im not seeing?

They dont reset.... the vender just forgets what you have.

Once you spend your points and close the vendor you have to refund and spend them again to make changes.

Its also 100% free to respec renown points so it seems they are aware of this.

Just reset and spend them all again when you get a new one.

Double Monocle
Sep 4, 2008

Smug as fuck.
Pro tips for this server-

All the "kill x players in (location)" work anywhere. Each faction has a 10 and 25 so that's 6 quests per scenario which speeds up money and lvling. You can knock that number up to 12 at t2.

Once you hit t2 you can farm plague rats to level really quickly. Most classes can solo them 1v1 or you can group to mass pull them. Beware this is also a very common gank spot, but it's literally 10 seconds from order camp so yolo WP for lyfe.

People will pay dumb amounts of money if you are lucky enough to get t1 helms/cloaks/shoulders so they can twink up alts. Good way to get some starting cash.